Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Darna vs Ang Babaing Lawin

Here's an interesting post sent by Jose (I'm not sure if it's ok to post his name). Featuring Angel Locring and Marian Alovera (nice names) in the upcoming Darna vs Ang Babaing Lawin. Here's his full email.

Good day! I'm an avid fan of your website. I emailed you because I want to share this fan poster.(I don't know if it's okay to be posted) I'm curious what if there is a real movie starring Marian and Angel? I think It will surely be a hit because both actresses have many fans out there. Considering their super powers, who do you think will win?

I'm not sure who will win. I won't comment either. Let's leave it to PCOnliners to make their stand. Who will win, Angel or Marian?



If you got interesting stories or celebrity photos you'd like to share with others, you may send them to webmaster@pinaycelebrityonline.com and we'll post them along with your credits (name or link to your site).

No comments:

Post a Comment