Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Carla Abellana Goes Daring in her Latest Movie

In her upcoming movie "The Neighbor's Wife", Carla Abellana goes daring without her real life boyfriend Geoff Eigenmann knowing.

Here's an excerpt from Pep.ph


The movie also stars Dennis Trillo, Lovi Poe, and Jake Cuenca.
Aside from Geoff, Carla said that her family still doesn't know how daring her new movie is.
"Ay, lalo na daddy ko [Rey "PJ" Abellana]!" she said.
"Though my family knows that I'm doing the movie, alam naman nilang mature siya, I'm sure magugulat silang lahat.
"Magugulat silang lahat, sobra!
"They will see another side of Carla.
"Sabi nga ni Direk Jun [Lana] earlier na parang ano, napakawalan sa hawla or something.
"Parang gano'n si Carla dito sa pelikulang 'to, nakawala sa hawla, parang gano'n.
"So, I was really pushed to my limit—talagang I was challenged by Direk Jun na talagang, 'O, hanggang saan mo kaya? 'Yon, gawin mo 'yon…"

How daring and sexy is she in this film?
"Naku, sabi ko nga, may mga nagagawa ako dito sa movie na ito, I've never done anything like this before.
"First time kong ganito ka-mature na role. First time kong mag-bikini.
"Mahirap, kasi siyempre as much as possible, ayoko talaga kung maiiwasan, e."

More sexy Carla Abellana photos in "Neighbor's Wife movie" inside ->

More Photos of this Pinay Celebrity Inside >>

No comments:

Post a Comment